2020-2021 This Week at WCA
New Corporate Partner
Westminster is pleased to introduce our newest corporate partner, Brett's Casual American of Athens, at the Gold partnership level. Please show Brett's, and all of our corporate sponsors, your appreciation for their investment in our school.
Corporate partners may sponsor at the Platinum, Elite, Gold, Blue or White level.
State Semi-Finals for Varsity Lions
Both of our Varsity soccer teams are competing in state semi-final games this Thursday. The girls play in Macon against Central Fellowship Christian Academy at 6 pm. The boys travel to Columbus to play against Calvary Christian at 5:30 pm. With wins, both teams would advance to the state championship games on Saturday in Peachtree City. Congratulations to all players and coaches on your successful seasons thus far and go Lions!
High School Visual Arts @ State
WCA high school students competed at the state level last week. Our school finished 4th overall out of 22 schools! Following are the individual awards received by students.
To see photos of our winning pieces at the GAPPS state competition, please follow this link. Congratulations to all participants!
Lower School Visual Arts @ Region
WCA lower school students recently competed in the GAPPS regional visual arts level with outstanding results. Following are the individual awards. To see examples of their award-winning creations, please follow this link.
The end of year academic awards will be presented on Monday, May 17the for middle school and high school. Please note that this event is different from the Honor Roll recognition at the end of the semester. The middle school (grades 6-8) presentation will be from 8:05-9:15 a.m. The high school presentation (grades 9-11) will follow. Invitations will be emailed to parents of students receiving recognition next week. If you have any questions, please contact Tollie Ediger email@example.com.
Summer Basketball @ WCA
- The Lady Lions summer basketball schedule is available to rising 7th-12th grade girls interested in playing basketball next year. The summer workout schedule is available from Coach Crouse or Coach Barnes. Please contact Coach Deep if you are interested in participating - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All boys in grades 8th - 11th that are interested in summer basketball they can pick up a form from Coach Crouse or click on this link to access the schedule.
Lunch Bunch & After School Sign-Up
Parents needing to send their student(s) to LunchBunch and/or AfterSchool, please remember that you need to pre-register by following the directions outlined below:
- Click the link: Lunch Bunch & After School Registration
- Click the date your child will need to attend. If your child will attend every day of the month, or the same days each week, you may select "repeats" and choose daily or weekly. If Lunch Bunch or After School reach max capacity, you will see a red message that says "FULL" on the day.
- Click on the "Calendar" box and select "LB/AS SIGN UP"
- Type student name(s) into the "Who" box
- Type LB for Lunch Bunch, AS for After School or LB/AS for both
Please contact Libba Roberts (email@example.com) with any questions regarding Lunch Bunch or After School.