2019-2020 Back to School Announcements
Westminster is now officially on our summer office hours schedule. Office hours for the break are as follows:
- Monday through Thursday - 8 am until Noon
- Closed for the week of July 1st - 5th
Need a good book to take on vacation or to the pool? The summer reading lists are now available for grades 1 - 12. The link below will take you to the "Parents" tab on our website. If you scroll down, the menu on the left has links for the "Lower School Summer Reading" and "Upper School Summer Reading".
Enjoy your summer reading adventures!
We like to call them the "lazy days of summer”, but for many of our student athletes the training opportunities will be anything but lazy! Follow the link below to find summer workout schedules. Available now are the schedules for basketball, cross-country and volleyball. Soccer will be added as available in the next few days.
If you have questions, please contact your coach directly or Heather Crouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents for New Drivers
This summer, if your child will be taking a test to obtain a learner's permit or driver's license, please be aware that you will need a Certificate of Enrollment from Westminster.
With the summer office hours, please contact Laura Boswell email@example.com at least one week prior to when you will need this document. Also, note that the Certificate of Enrollment expires after 30 days.
As we go through our days, please remember to keep the following WCA families in your prayers. Also, please email Tami Butts (firstname.lastname@example.org) with updated and/or new prayer requests. It is an honor to pray for each other.
- Please be in prayer for Konda Johnson, her husband Brian and their children ( Hollan 12th and Grace 7th). Konda has undergone chemotherapy to treat recurrent cancer. In January , small nodules were removed from her lungs that were determined to be the same type of cancer removed from her liver in 2015. Please pray for strength of body and spirits for Konda and her family during this season of battling disease while celebrating their senior, Hollan.
- Please be in continued prayer for Kim Hardwick, WCA teacher, who is undergoing treatment for recurrent melanoma. Following her difficult but successful immunotherapy treatments, Kim will be having scans every three months to verify the absence of disease. Her first of those scans is scheduled for early June. Thank you for continue to remember her husband, Steve and their children (Ben - Class of 2018, Anna - 10th, Cary - 7th and Ella - 5th) during this time. Kim has set up a caring bridge site where she can share information about her journey. Caring Bridge for Kim Hardwick
- Please continue to pray for our art teacher, Jackie Kirsche, as she walks through her cancer journey. Her treatments were very successful. The tumor markers in Jackie's blood work are some of the lowest they’ve ever been and she will not begin any conventional therapy until active changes are seen in tumor markers, which will be checked monthly.
- Anderson Krieger (9th grade) and his family, as he continues the maintenance phase of his cancer treatment. For the most recent updates and specific prayer needs, please follow Sally on social media.
- Brent Weatherly and his family as he battles cancer. You can follow his journey and receive specific prayer requests. http://dbw26.wordpress.com.
Prayer requests are included here at the request, or with the permission of the family.