Steps to Admissions
1. Student Enrollment Application – Complete online and upload required documents.
- $225 non-refundable application fee (includes cost of admissions testing)
2. Academic screening for each child to ensure the child is performing academically at or above grade level.
3. Family interview with principal and admissions director.
4. Admissions decisions rendered by Admissions Committee
*Please be aware that the admissions process could take up to a month to complete. We do not advise withdrawing students from their current school until the process is complete. New family applications are accepted year round. The admissions process for each class will continue until the class is full. At that time, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.