This Week At WCA
Varsity Basketball Teams are Headed to State!
Our varsity boys are region champions and varsity girls are runners-up! Both are headed to Macon to compete in the state quarterfinals this weekend. The girls play Friday at 4:30 against Central Fellowship and the boys tip-off on Saturday at 6 pm against New Creation Christian. Both games are being played at Central Fellowship Christian Academy. Congratulations to all players and coaches. Go Lions!!
Class of 2021 basketball players commemorate their last home game.
Boonli.com for March
March looms long on the calendar and that's a lot of lunch prep! Help ease the morning work load by ordering lunches for your student(s). Boonli.com is now open for March lunch orders with a deadline of next Wednesday, the 24th at midnight.
If you have an existing Boonli.com account, your log-in will remain the same. Please note, existing account holders have to update profiles for each student before you can see the menus. If you are new to the WCA community, or if this is your first time placing an order, please follow these steps:
- Go to Boonli.com
- Click the link to "Log In" at the top of the page
- Enter the password for our school - WCA319
- Follow prompts to complete your registration including profiles for each of your students.
- Order lunches for each student. (lunches are ordered by the month in advance)
- Be sure to go to checkout and pay after you've made your selections. Your order is not placed until it's paid for!
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Tami Butts - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calling All Book Lovers!
Usborne books are a favorite of both kids and parents! We are pleased to once again host an Usborne Book Fair February 24th-26th. The book fair will be open from 7:30 am until 3:00 pm in the library. Parents are encouraged to shop either first thing in the morning or after school to keep school hours available for students. Please note that the number of people in the library will have to be limited and masks will be required.
This is a great way to get quality books for your kids' libraries while helping the WCA library earn free books!
If you'd rather shop from the comfort of your couch, please follow this link for the book fair online shop.
Read Across America Day
Join us Friday morning, February 26th as we celebrate Read Across America Day in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday with our annual lower school Book Character Parade. The parade will be held at 11:30 am in the traffic circle. All lower school students are encouraged to dress up as their favorite book character (nothing scary please) while we celebrate our love of reading. Parents are encouraged to attend and cheer!
Thank you in advance for your support of the Westminster library, books, and reading.
Yes or No? SAT @ WCA - Response Needed
April 27th for 10th and 11th Grade Students
The SAT will be given to 10th and 11th graders at WCA on Tuesday, April 27th. Parents will need to opt in or out for their child to take or not take the SAT by February 19th. Students are known to test better in a familiar and comfortable setting, and we are glad to be able to offer this option to our families.
Please follow this link to indicate SAT testing preference. The cost for testing is $52 and will be billed to FACTS account after testing. Please contact Kelly Cole with any questions you might have.
Do you still need to place an order?
The yearbook order deadline is coming up on February 26th and if you still need to place an order, below is the link.
Jostens - WCA Online Yearbook Order
Yearbooks must be ordered in advance and are not typically available for last minute purchase. The cost is $70 per yearbook and for your convenience, Jostens offers a split payment option at checkout if desired.
Lunch Bunch & After School Sign-Up
Parents needing to send their student(s) to LunchBunch and/or AfterSchool, please remember that you need to pre-register by following the directions outlined below:
- Click the link: Lunch Bunch & After School Registration
- Click the date your child will need to attend. If your child will attend every day of the month, or the same days each week, you may select "repeats" and choose daily or weekly. If Lunch Bunch or After School reach max capacity, you will see a red message that says "FULL" on the day.
- Click on the "Calendar" box and select "LB/AS SIGN UP"
- Type student name(s) into the "Who" box
- Type LB for Lunch Bunch, AS for After School or LB/AS for Both
- Please contact Libba Roberts (email@example.com) or Abby Bartelt (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding Lunch Bunch or After School.