This Week at WCA, May 12th
And they're off!
Congratulations to the Class of 2021 as they have completed their official time on campus. There were many shared tears and much shared laughter as parents and the student body celebrated graduating seniors during last Friday's Senior Celebration Day. We are so proud of each of you and can't wait to see what God has in store for your futures! Next up, commencement services on Friday, May 21st.
New Corporate Partner
Once again, Westminster is pleased to introduce our newest corporate partner, Athens Micro of Watkinsville at the Platinum partnership level. Please show Athens Micro, and all of our corporate sponsors, your appreciation for their investment in our school.
Corporate partners may sponsor at the Platinum, Elite, Gold, Blue or White level.
The Upper School Academic Honors Program will be held on Monday, May17th beginning at 8 am for the Middle School followed by the High School at 9:30 am. Invitations have been emailed to the parents of students being honored. If you received an invitation, then your child is receiving an award. Please follow this link for a list of students receiving awards. If you have any questions, please contact Tollie Ediger firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper School Final Exams
With the end of the school year quickly approaching that means it's time for upper school students to prepare for final exams. Please know that all upper school students in grades 6 through 11 will take exams. Students taking high school courses can exempt finals if they have a 90 or above in the class.
- For a copy of the Final Exam Schedule, please follow this link.
- For all Upper School Students, final exam testing days are early release days:
- Monday the 24th and Tuesday the 24th - upper school early release @ 11:15 am
- Wednesday the 26th - all school early release @ 9:35 am
Questions? Please contact Kelly Cole - email@example.com
Lost & Found
One more time! Lost and found items are on display in the gym through this Friday, May 15th. Please check the tables for items that might belong to your household. As always, unclaimed items will be donated.
Board of Directors 2021-2022
Re-Elect and Re-Affirm
Please take a moment to complete your ballot regarding re-affirming and re-electing WCA Board of Directors members for the upcoming 2021-2022 academic year. We are very thankful for the wisdom and guidance this dedicated group provides our school and appreciate your input.
The deadline for responses is Friday, May 21st.
Summer Basketball @ WCA
The Lady Lions summer basketball schedule is available to rising 7th-12th grade girls interested in playing basketball next year. The summer workout schedule is available from Coach Crouse or Coach Barnes. Please contact Coach Deep if you are interested in participating - firstname.lastname@example.org
All boys in grades 8th - 11th that are interested in summer basketball they can pick up a form from Coach Crouse or click on this link to access the schedule.
Lunch Bunch & After School Sign-Up
Parents needing to send their student(s) to LunchBunch and/or AfterSchool, please remember that you need to pre-register by following the directions outlined below:
- Click the link: Lunch Bunch & After School Registration
- Click the date your child will need to attend. If your child will attend every day of the month, or the same days each week, you may select "repeats" and choose daily or weekly. If Lunch Bunch or After School reach max capacity, you will see a red message that says "FULL" on the day.
- Click on the "Calendar" box and select "LB/AS SIGN UP"
- Type student name(s) into the "Who" box
- Type LB for Lunch Bunch, AS for After School or LB/AS for both
Please contact Libba Roberts (email@example.com) with any questions regarding Lunch Bunch or After School.