This Week at WCA - August 19, 2020
Lower School Parents' Night Orientation
Parents' Night Orientation for our lower school will be Thursday, August 20th beginning at 6:30 pm in your student(s) classroom. There will also be a session at 7 pm to allow parent(s) to visit multiple classrooms.
This event will give parents and teachers the opportunity to talk about curriculum goals and to set course/classroom expectations. We strongly encourage at least one parent to attend. For this event, please plan for there to be one parent per student in the classroom to allow for social distancing.
Thank you for your assistance helping to make this event a success!
Boonli.com Now Open for September Lunch Orders
Although we just finished August, it's time to order lunches for September deliveries!
You can place your orders beginning today on Boonli.com for September. The deadline for ordering will be next Wednesday, August 26th at midnight.
If you have an existing Boonli.com account, your log-in will remain the same. Please note, existing account holders have to update profiles for each student before you can see the menus.
If you are new to the WCA community, or if this is your first time placing an order, please follow these steps:
- Go to Boonli.com
- Click the link to "Register" at the top of the page
- Enter the password for our school - WCA319
- Follow prompts to complete your registration including profiles for each of your students.
- Order lunches for each student. (lunches are ordered by the month in advance)
- Be sure to go to checkout and pay after you've made your selections. Your order is not placed until it's paid for!
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Tami Butts - firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Moms' Coffee
Is this your first year at Westminster? Then you are invited to join us for our New Moms' Coffee next Thursday, August 27th. This time of fellowship will be held from 8 -9 am in the upper school gymnasium. Invitations will be emailed in the coming days.
So, after you get your student(s) settled, stop by to enjoy a cup of coffee, conversation and a delicious treat!
School Picture Day
Monday, August 31st, will be school picture day at WCA. All students PreK through 11th will have individual pictures taken. Class pictures will be postponed until second semester. Order forms will be sent home in LS weekly folders, and they will be available in the US office.
If you have any questions, contact Tollie Ediger (email@example.com).
Online School Store
You can now purchase unique WCA spirit wear online. Follow this link - WCA Spirit Store - to find items and sizes that are different from what we stock in our school store. Please know that all sales are final on decorated/personalized items.
Lunch Bunch & After School Sign-Up
Due to Covid-19 regulations, we will need to limit the number of students in Lunch Bunch (Half day Kindergarten and Pre-K students) and After School (All lower school and 6th grade). Advanced sign-up will be required.
How do I sign up?
- Click the link: Lunch Bunch & After School Registration
- Click the date your child will need to attend. If your child will attend every day of the month, or the same days each week, you may select "repeats" and choose daily or weekly. If Lunch Bunch or After School reach max capacity, you will see a red message that says "FULL" on the day.
- Click on the "Calendar" box and select "LB/AS SIGN UP"
- Type student name(s) into the "Who" box
- Type LB for Lunch Bunch, AS for After School or LB/AS for Both
Please contact Libba Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Abby Bartelt (email@example.com) with any questions regarding Lunch Bunch or After School.
Help Earn Donations for WCA
We all have to shop and when you do, you can use your purchases to earn donations for WCA. Companies such as Publix, Kroger and Amazon donate monies to our school based on the money you spend with them. Please take a moment to be sure your donation dollars from these companies are designated to WCA. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
- Sign up for a Publix.com account.
- Go to your settings and select Westminster Christian Academy as your PublixPartner.
- Simply enter your phone number at checkout.
Kroger Community Rewards:
- Have a Kroger Plus card.
- Sign in to your account at Kroger.com
- Follow prompts in your account settings to link your Kroger Plus Card to Westminster Christian Academy.
Support WCA by shopping on AmazonSmile.com (not Amazon.com) and designating our school as your donation recipient.
- Use this link to support WCA on Amazon - AmazonSmile WCA
- Enjoy shopping as usual and earn donation dollars for WCA!