The Daniel Fund
What is the Daniel Fund?
The Daniel Fund is the lifeblood of Westminster Christian Academy’s fundraising efforts. Hundreds of dedicated parents, alumni, parents of alumni, grandparents and friends donate time, energy and financial resources to this yearly campaign.
The Annual Fund was established as an important part of the school’s revenue. It bridges the gap between the actual cost of an education at Westminster Christian Academy and the current price of tuition.
The Annual Fund enables Westminster Christian Academy to compete for talented students and attract the best faculty.
Gifts to the Annual Fund make the following possible:
- Innovative and challenging academics
- Small class sizes for personal attention
- Recruitment of highly talented faculty
- Professional development for faculty
- Multifaceted athletics and activities to develop student interests
- Supplies and resource materials