Steps to Admissions
- 1. Student Enrollment Application – Complete online; upload documents below.
- $175 non-refundable application fee per student
- Release of Student Records – Fill out and turn in to Westminster. We will need copies of the applicant’s school transcripts and academic achievement tests for at least the past two years, including this year’s report card for the first semester. An application will not be considered until all tests, transcripts, and report cards have been received.
- Immunization Record, Copy of Birth Certificate, Copy of Social Security Card
- Teacher Recommendation Forms:
- One Teacher Recommendation Form for students applying for grades K – 5
- Two Math/English Teacher Recommendation Forms for students applying for grades 6th – 12th
- Church Questionnaire & Recommendation Form
- Student Questionnaire for 6th – 12th grade applicants
- Academic screening for each child to ensure the child is performing academically at or above grade level.
- Family interview
- Admissions decisions rendered by Admissions Committee
*Please be aware that the admissions process could take up to a month to complete. We do not advise withdrawing students from their current school until the process is complete. New family applications are typically processed beginning in February. The admissions process for each class will continue until the class is full. At that time, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.