Westminster Christian Academy, a Christian college-preparatory institution, exists in partnership with Christian parents to nurture their children, helping them to:
- Enjoy the love of God and have a high regard for His holiness
- Follow Christ as His disciples
- Progress in Christian intellectual development
- Advance in the attainment of Christ-like character
- Extend the kingdom of God in the world
Enjoyment of God’s love and high regard for His holiness are foundations of the Christian life, and the responsibility of following Christ is its most fulfilling privilege.
The ability to think and reason from a biblical perspective is the expression of Christian intellect, while growth in spiritual maturity is the expression of Christian character.
Love of God, biblical intellect, and Christian character equip God’s people to extend His kingdom through the reformation of society and culture.
Westminster partners with Christian families in the spiritual nurture and academic training of students. We strive to develop students who are Christian thinkers, who hold a biblical worldview, who have acquired the knowledge and skills to master advanced studies, who possess the tools necessary to become lifelong learners, and ultimately, who use their gifts in service to God as they participate in the restoration of society and culture.
- GAC – Accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission
- SAIS/SACS – Accredited by the Southern Association of Independent Schools/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- SAIS – Southern Association of Independent Schools
- ACSI – Association of Christian Schools International
- GISA – Georgia Independent School Association
- GICAA – Georgia Independent Christian Athletic Association