Working at Westminster
Westminster Christian Academy seeks to hire highly qualified educators who reflect the school’s mission, statement of faith, and a commitment to partnering with parents in the spiritual nurture and academic training of students.
Volunteer Coaching Opportunities:
Westminster Christian Academy is currently seeking volunteer coaches. Qualified candidates should have a strong desire to invest in the student athelete’s walk with Christ, to grow professionally as a coach and leader, and to serve as a supportive member within the team of coaching staff.
If you are looking for a place to serve and have prior youth coaching experience, please contact Casey Clayton, Athletic Director, email@example.com, 706-769-9372, to discuss the available opportunities.
For the 2017-2018 school year Westminster Christian Academy is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Music Teacher
Please submit the documents below to Mr. Jared Clark, Head of School, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All employees of Westminster must have an active faith in Christ as expressed in the Gospels
- Must be active members/regular attenders of a local church.
- A BA is required, and an advanced degree and state certification preferred
- A demonstrated love of children and teaching in a relational environment
- Helpful but not required: familiarity with the Westminster Confession of Faith (a Presbyterian or Reformed approach) and classical schooling methods.
Thank you for your interest in Westminster!